Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sweet potato tacos

This is the first thing I made after breaking my fast.  It's sweet potatoes, corn and beans that I cooked with my taco seasoning (mex chili powder, paprika, cayenne, cumin and salt)  Then I added avocado and low carb tortillas.  Simple and delicious.  It was so good, I was literally thinking about it until I made it again the next day and have had it at least 8 more times in the 3 weeks since I broke the fast.  A few times I've added vegan sour cream.  Yummy either way.  The crazy part is I'm such a picky eater!  I don't even like sweet potatoes and I've NEVER been able to go without cheese.  Now I'm obsessed with sweet potatoes and am completely happy with avocados as a cheese sub.  Ok, now I want these again.  yummmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment