Friday, September 26, 2014

lunch randomness

I didn't know what I wanted for lunch so I threw together a little of everything that sounded good. Except chinese food.  I really wanted my pad thai/lo mein but I'll save that for another meal.

  So I decided to go with a chipotle black bean burger with mustard, veganaise, pickles and 2 different cheeses.  I'd never had Daiya's havarti jalepeno cheese and was skeptical, but OMG! It gets all ooey and gooey and delicious!!!!  The other thing I had was a leftover trash taco.  That's what I'm calling it from now on.  I use my regular ingredients plus anything else that I have leftover and want to add!  This one has quinoa, corn, black beans, sweet potatoes, carrot strips and avocado.  I'm thinking I'll have this again tonight.  My addiction to these tacos is borderline crazy.  But I'm ok with that....

No comments:

Post a Comment